GOVT 2264: Contemporary Civil War (Fall 2017)
GOVT 7274: Civil War (Fall 2017)
Graduate Student Replications of:
- Asal, Victor, Justin Conrad, and Nathan Toronto. “I want you! The determinants of military conscription.” Journal of Conflict Resolution 61.7 (2017): 1456-1481.
- Christia, Fotini. Alliance Formation in Civil Wars. Cambridge University Press, (2012), Chapter: The Bosnian Civil War, 1992-1995
- Kauffman, Stuart. “Symbolic Politics or Rational Choice? Testing Theories of Extreme Ethnic Violence” International Security 30.4 (2006): 45-86.
- Mousseau, Michael. “Capitalist development and civil war.” International Studies Quarterly 56.3 (2012): 470-483.
- Olsen, Tricia D., Leigh A. Payne, and Andrew G. Reiter. “The justice balance: When transitional justice improves human rights and democracy.” Human Rights Quarterly 32.4 (2010): 980-1007.
- Snyder, Jack, From Voting to Violence Democratization and Nationalist Conflict, (2000) Norton, Chapter: Rwanda and Burundi: The Perils of Pluralism and Powersharing
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya. “Why Indian men rebel? Explaining armed rebellion in the northeastern states of India, 1970–2007.” Journal of Peace Research 48.5 (2011): 605-619.
POLS 347: War and Politics (Fall 2014; Co-instructor, Dr. Dan Reiter)
POLS 110: Introduction to International Relations (Fall 2013; Teaching Assistant, Dr. Eric Reinhardt
PHIL 157: Civic Engagement and Education (Fall 2006; Teaching Assistant, Dr. Heather Voke)